A dark motion-captured world of shadows and right angles released in theaters on March 2006.
In 2054, Paris is a labyrinth where all movement is monitored and recorded. Casting shadow over everything is the city's largest company, Avalon, which insinuates itself into every aspect of contemporary life to sell its primary export: youth and beauty. In this world of stark contrast and rigid laws the populace is kept in line and accounted for.
- Director : Christian Volckman
- Original visual concept & artistic director Marc Miance
- Original graphism Christian Volckman
- Original story Matthieu Delaporte et Alexandre de la Patellière
- Head of animation Olivier Renouard
- Head of Motion Capture Stéphane Dalbéra
Feature Film : 95 minutes
Release in theaters on March 15, 2006 (France)
Now available in Blu-Ray & DVD
© 2006 - Onyx Films - Millimages - Luxanimation - Timefirm Ltd - France 2 Cinema